This is getting confusing! Here’s a summary of what’s going on:
1. I created this blog dedicated solely to all things writing.
2. It was great to connect with other people interested in writing and creativity.
3. It occurred to me that a blog about writing written by someone who is walking through the process as a novice might be pretentious.
4. Since I already had another blog as well, I decided to make one multi-purpose blog, hoping to connect with others who might be women or parents with children who might also have an interest in writing/creative activities.
5. New posts have been concentrated on the new blog.
There, I think that covers everything. So let’s make a deal. If there’s any spectacular news on the writing front, any fantastic breakthroughs that would be beneficial for all aspiring writers, I’ll post them here. But in the meantime, you will find a lot of fun activity going on at http://loveandlaundryblog.wordpress.com
P.S. The only news on my creative endeavors is rejection. Which makes me an official member of the society of aspiring writers, doesn’t it? Yes. Yes it does.